Monday, April 26, 2021

Shonda Rhimes don't do me dirty!

     I have a love/hate relationship with Shonda Rhimes. I was a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, until about season 7. EVERYONE DIES! It kills me the relationship and bond I have with the characters of that show and every time I get hooked in, someone else leaves. It is hard to watch a show where you get invested and then BAM, the newest character that mended your last broken heart is the cause for your newly broken heart. 

    Ironically, in my last blog entry I talked about the show 'Bridgerton' on Netflix and how they have done a great job in showing diversity. Let me tell you though that show got me hooked because a lot of my friends told me I would enjoy that show. Well I did. Watched it all in one day... and then there was only one season. Now listen I get that it is a Netflix show and most that start like that only get signed for a season to begin with because they want to be sure people will watch it, and that the streaming service will see a lot of return from the show that put on. 

    But I need more... I need more! Again she did a great job of hooking me into the show and then only one season. I need to know what's going to happen next, but that is the kind of person I am. I am always the person that ask a million questions to get to the answer I want. 

    I just need the rest of the seasons to keep me going and not disappointing me like they did with Grey's Anatomy. As long as every character I love doesn't start leaving the show, I will be okay. I mean there is nothing better than a romance based in the 19th century. I'm sure Shonda will give us something we all will be talking about for weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment